Monday, April 8, 2013

The Adventures of Juices

I'm back!

And here with some adventures to share!

First off: I started my juice diet today!  Here is sample of what I ate- I mean, drank!


8 ounces of grapefruit juice with a couple of teaspoons of apple cider vinegar!  So tasty!


My breakfast was a green smoothie that I made for a school project.  Here are the steps!! 


Step one: Gather all supplies


Step two: Add kale to blender


Step three: Add juice to blender


Step four: Blend.


Step five: Add fruit.


Step six: Blend.


Step seven: Add protein powder.


Step eight: Blend.


Step nine: Enjoy!

For lunch it was V8 and V8 Fusion.

I had a lovely little snack of Kefir.  So tasty!

Supper was Bolthouse Tropical + Carrot.  It didn't taste like carrots at all!  It was like a tasty tropical drink!

Here are all the things I drank:


So, why an all juice diet?

-It gives your intestines a break and helps them heal and repair themselves.
-It detoxifies your body (although you need to keep a few guidelines in mind while shopping for juice - I'll have that in here tomorrow)
-It helps you lose weight, and not just water weight!
-It disciplines your body and mind.
-Afterwards, you have a smaller appetite.

These are some really great reasons to try a juice diet.  My goal is to go for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment