Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm back!  Sorry for the spastic posting.  I'll be working on that this week.  Here is a quick look at my meals.


Friday breakfast: one banana, one kiwi, half a peach and vanilla greek yogurt.


Friday supper: leftover Quonia mixed with taco seasoned ground venison.  I added cilantro, cheese and sour cream.  I thought I didn't have any taco shells, but after buying more, I found them hiding in the back bottom of the fridge.


My very minimal supper..


Saturday's "not-so-healthy" breakfast: KIX!!  I haven't had these since I was a little girl at my grandma's house!  It brought back some good memories!


Matt was over for the weekend and we go Chinese takeout.  I made sure mine was healthy!  And it was so tasty too!!


I thought my fortune was pretty epic... "Champion of Whatever."


We went to a fellow camp counselor's wedding that evening.  It was beautiful!


There was a dessert social afterward.  Cake and ice cream and punch.. oh, and little dishes of candybars of which I consumed too many (happy, Adam?)..  It was so tasty!


I take no credit for the "artistic" take of this photo.. that would be Adam's fault (another fellow counselor).  This dress that I'm wearing I bought when I was a lot bigger.  I wore it earlier this year and it still didn't quite fit me, but this time it did!  It was a super exciting thing!!


Matt needed a photo of his sharp outfit.  I'd have to say, he looked pretty amazing! (Like usual!)

Sunday went unphotographed, and little occurred.


This mornings breakfast used up the last of the vanilla yogurt mixed with fresh pineapple and half an apple.


This was my sack lunch.  I had to throw the broccoli salad though since the broccoli is going bad. :(

I had my lifeguard training this afternoon.  Well, the start of it.  I had to swim six laps (I'm not sure how many yards or meters that was) without stopping front stroke or breast stroke.  Then I had to swim out half way across the pool, surface dive and retrieve a 10 pound block from the bottom and kick back to the edge of the pool with it on your chest.  This was difficult and my arms were sore after the six laps.  But I think I'm going to add swimming to my work out regiment!


After Fit Club tonight we tried the chocolate Shakeology shake with strawberried, ice, almond milk and water.  It was much better than the strawberry one!  Well I'm off to bed.  Spinning class in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment